What an exciting time all around the country as we face the world with a renewed sense of optimism and hope. Yesterday a crowd of students, staff and faculty gathered together around the big screen in Yestermorrow's Main Studio to witness the inauguration of our new President. As we all come together to design and build our common future, Yestermorrow is about more than just our classes, our buildings or our mission statement. It's a dynamic community of people coming together who want to make the world a better place.
As you visit our blog and contemplate your own dreams, we hope that you will also consider making a tax-deductible contribution to support Yestermorrow's non-profit work to:
- Forward the cause of good design and sustainability though education, research and advocacy;
- Design and build more projects that benefit other organizations and non-profits, as well as communities across the U.S. and abroad;
- Provide more frequent and better public education programs and events on diverse topics such as affordable housing, alternative energy, and relocalization;
- Reach new audiences and make our classes available to those of lesser means and greater need; and
- Continue to offer our facilities for the use of allied groups working in the region and beyond.
Yestermorrow is not alone among non-profits struggling to make ends meet in this time of economic challenges. Please consider a gift today to support our work.
Interim Executive Director