Production Woodworker / Miller
Vermont Farm Table is a growing custom solid wood table manufacturer. We take pride in what we do, sourcing our materials responsibly, and then turning them into a quality product that will last for generations. V.F.T. is currently seeking an experienced woodworker / miller to join our passionate and driven team.
The primary responsibilities of this role include milling rough sawn lumber to dimension and gluing up panels for table tops, milling base components to rough spec, processing tops and base components, and managing raw material inventory. As with every role within V.F.T. flexibility is key and you may be asked to work across departments within the production process as needed.
• Ability to lift up to 100lbs
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
• Availability 30-40 hours per week
• Previous woodworking experience is a plus.
• Strong work ethic and meticulous attention to detail.
• $18.00/hr starting pay, or based on experience
• Company profit sharing plan
• Two weeks paid vacation per year, growing over time
• 6 paid holidays
• Simple IRA employer match
• Employee health insurance plan
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
Send a cover letter and resume to Hunt ([email protected]). Please do not come by our woodshop unannounced to inquire about this position. We look forward to hearing from you!