Full-time / Salary / Retirement / Health / Vacation / Flex Time
- - - -
The Kitchen Design Opportunity You Have Been Looking For!
Don’t miss this opportunity to put your kitchen design skill, experience and aesthetic inspiration to work for our successful, growing kitchen and bath company. Our kitchens are thoughtfully designed, respectful of budget and we have hundreds of styles. We believe in improving people’s lives through their living environments.
The designer sets the stage for the entire project, serving as the lead relationship with the client, the source of design, creator of build plans and person responsible for a great outcome and total client satisfaction. Experience in kitchen design and CAD design is required. And familiarity with our 20/20 software is a plus.
For over 30 years, Woodstock Kitchens & Baths has been improving people's lives through their living environments. We provide innovative, inspiring, and highly functional spaces for most budgets through a high degree of personalization and design. We love the process of helping our clients; listening to them and understanding how their family lives in their home so that we can create a physical space aligned with their hopes. We live by the Golden Rule.
/ VALUED QUALITIES
Golden Rule. Integrity. Quick and intuitive learner. Business-minded. Strong computer skills. Professional presentation and demeanor. Sales experience.
/ REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
Portfolio of CAD design experience, preferably 2020 Design. Two years interior design and remodeling, preferably specializing in kitchens/baths. Proven sales track record.
/ DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret and evaluate customer needs related to kitchen/bath inquiries with exceptional relationship skills
- Pursue client relationships by creating innovative, functional, aesthetically-pleasing designs that meet customer’s budget and design directive
- Field measure spaces in detail to accurately translate into CAD
- Present designs to clients and manage expectations
- Apply knowledge of construction materials/practices to best execute the plan
- Prepare accurate quotes
- Communicate with installers to establish project start date and timely execution of project
- Manage contractors
- Provide courteous and interactive support throughout the project to customers and installers
- Maintain accurate records for internal job processing and analysis
- Cover showroom hours as assigned
- Interact with and support coworkers and contribute to a positive working environment
- Treat coworkers and customers alike with the Golden Rule
Responsibilities to also include, but not limited to CAD design, product selection, sales greeter, administrative work, sales and various tasks assigned by management. Sales projects can also include smaller projects such as countertops, AGA appliance sales, small remodel projects, etc.
Set and achieve approved sales goals for the year. Follow up on leads to increase overall business. Network with contractors/builders, interior designers, architects, and other prospective business partners to gain repeat business.
Generate new leads.
Keep current on latest design trends, tools and educational offerings by attending webinars, seminars, and networking events and reading industry magazines and web articles. Continue kitchen/bath education to achieve job related certifications.