Yestermorrow Design/Build School is seeking a full time qualified Design/Builder with an emphasis on construction, project completion and project management experience to join our team. A qualified applicant will exhibit enthusiasm to teach, mentor and share their passions with students, interns, as well as work with clients. Strong communication skills, along with organization and budgeting experience are required. This post is eligible for Yestermorow’s generous benefits package. Salary is based on the applicant’s experience level.
Construction Project Management: (approximately 50%)
- Client relations/development
- Project design
- Client Contracts and Agreements
- Project Management + Completion
- Oversee internship related to client projects + Courses
Design/Build Instruction (approximately 50%)
- Instructor for courses with an emphasis on building and construction
- Mentor internship in relation to projects.
Please submit your resume/CV and a letter of experience/interest (not to exceed one page)
Email application materials to [email protected]
Rolling application, position to be filled by Aug 1, 2019