Pinneo Construction seeks to provide the highest quality renovation and construction services to its customers through superior craftsmanship and project management. Our success rests on the twin pillars of Product (the “what”) and Process (the “how”) and the Carpenter is critical to our ability to successfully provide those services.
The Carpenter has one main focus; the efficient execution of the task at hand with the capacity to judge the right tolerance for the job. While it is important that they see the “big picture” we rely on the Carpenter to take direction from the Lead Carpenter or Project Manager. They must be able to assume responsibility for a task, get it started, and see it through to completion.
The Carpenter must be able to:
1. Perform the following carpentry tasks:
a) Layout and frame floor and wall framing using architectural blue prints
b) Layout and install floor, wall, and roof sheathing
c) Layout and install fascia, soffit, rake, and cornice moldings
d) Layout and install siding with the use of story poles
e) Layout and install kitchen and bath cabinetry
f) Layout and install all varieties of interior trim
2. Perform material take offs.
3. Begin work promptly at the scheduled start time.
4. Meet production goals set by the Project Manager.
5. Communicate and work cooperatively and efficiently with others.
6. Provide a truck or van capable of transporting all personal hand and power tools.
Please send resumes to [email protected]