CAD Drafter / Project Manager
We are a small metal fabrication company dedicated to making custom architectural elements, furniture and hardware for architects and designers. We are practiced at combining materials and working in partnership with many other trades. Almost every project is a new challenge demanding a balance between creative engineering and fine craftsmanship.
We are seeking a drafter / project management assistant. We are consistently working on several projects at once, so attention to detail & methodical work habits are key. We view all employees at our business as a unified team so being able to effectively communicate and collaborate with our fabricators is essential.
Applicants require a background in architectural/industrial design drafting or technical drawings, although learning on the job is expected. We are looking for the following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings required
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Solidworks required
- Project management experience preferred
- Some fabrication experience valued
- Administrative experience valued
- Experience with estimating and working directly with clients valued
- Proficiency with AIA contract management valued
Competitive wages/benefits to be determined based on experience.
Please email your resume with a cover letter to [email protected]. Only resumes with cover letters will be considered.