Assistant Construction Project Manager
Urbanica is a Boston-based real estate design and development company with more than 20 years of experience. We are seeking an Assistant Construction Project Manager for the overall construction management for several residential and commercial projects. The Candidate is also expected to assist the development team with cost estimation for potential new projects.
• Work with the development team to estimate construction costs for ongoing and potential new projects.
• Coordinate with general contractors, subcontractors, architects and other consultants.
• Prepare and review construction contract, budget and schedule.
• Request and review plans and specifications from architects.
• Assist the development team to get permits from public agencies.
• Monitor the bidding process and selection of subcontractors & vendors.
• Monitor the quality, progress and budget of construction throughout the entire process.
• Prepare monthly requisition forms.
• Report project status to the team, public agencies and other stakeholders.
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Construction Management is preferred. Proof of construction management relevant courses is a plus.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in construction management.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint), AutoCAD, and Project Management software (estimating/scheduling).
• Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details and communication skills
Urbanica has a well-established track record of working with public entities to transform underutilized buildings and lands into living spaces of supreme quality. As a vertically integrated real estate company, we are dedicated to adding value through creative design and professional management. For more information, please visit our website http://www.urbanicaboston.com.
Please email your resume, cover letter and supportive documents to [email protected]